There are various reasons that this may have occurred. Below are some troubleshooting steps to help resolve this issue:
1. Ensure that the web browser you are using is Google Chrome.
2. Clear your cache and cookies in Chrome browser settings before accessing the HUB. Please click here for guidance on how to do so and see attached
3. Once you have cleared your cache and cookies, log out of the HUB, close your browser, and log back in.
4. Ensure you are logged out of the HUB on all other computers.
5. Click CTRL F5, and wait for your page to reload.
If you have tried all the above steps and are still unable to access the HUB, please call our Customer Success team for immediate assistance.