There are various reasons an amendment may have been rejected, such as:
1. A name change has been requested as opposed to submitting a transfer request.
2. A name change has been requested without valid documentation (customer's driver's license, marriage certificate).
3. Term and/or coverage changes have been requested one year outside of a contract purchase date.
4. Coverage changes have been requested within 30 days of a denied claim.
5. Coverage changes have been requested on a contract with a pending claim.
6. The term is nearing expiration either by time or by kilometers (If the customer is looking for additional coverage, we encourage you to sell a new policy).
If you believe that the amendment request should have been approved and would like to look into further options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further review.