This answer is specific to our Kia program.
Please note that you may refer directly to your DDM for Kia CPO MBP dealer costs, if you are looking for a general idea of rates without having to first certify and register the vehicle in the Hub.
Dealer Costs for Kia Protect Certified Pre-Owned Mechanical Breakdown Protection are as follows:
1. 5 Star FREE:
6 year/ 120,000kms, $100 deductible, Paid by Dealer; not transferrable to Customer.
- $400 Class 1 (Rio, Forte)
- $450 Class 2 (Optima, Rondo, Sportage, Seltos, Niro, Soul)
- $500 Class 3 (Telluride, Sorento, Sedona, Stinger, Cadenza)
2. 5 Star Upgrade:
Dealer cost can be viewed directly in the HUB. Paid by Customer.
- 6 year/ 120,000kms, $0 deductible
- 7 year/140,000kms, $0 and $100 deductible
- 8 year/160,000kms, $0 and $100 deductible
- 9 year/180,000kms, $0 and $100 deductible
- 10 year/200,000kms, $0 and $100 deductible