This answer is specific to our Kia program.
For a vehicle to be eligible for the Kia CPO program, it must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be a KIA model originally sold in Canada
2. Must be within 6 model years and 120,000 kms at the time of certification
3. Must be within 7 model years and 122,000 kms at time of registration
4. Must pass the 135 multi-point inspection
5. Must pass a CARFAX® inspection and obtain the CARFAX® report
6. Must not have an insurance claim or collision estimate in excess of a $5,000 single incident or a cumulative total exceeding $7,000